Saturday, August 19, 2006

#### GIFT CERTIFICATE SAMPLE LETTER ####

NOTE: Feel free to use and/or alter this sample letter to suite your own needs when notifying your affiliates of a Gift Certificate you've created for them.

Dear [NEW AFFILIATE NAME],

I am delighted that you've joined my SFI team!

As your SFI sponsor, I'm here to help you get off to a fast and profitable start. My success is tied directly to yours, so please don't hesitate to contact me to assist you with anything...anytime.

One thing I like to do to help the newest members of my team is to give them a free SFI gift certificate. If you're ready to get serious with SFI right away, I will send you an electronic $20 gift certificate you can use toward SFI's most popular products. If you'd like to take advantage of my offer, just send me an e-mail at [YOUR E-MAIL@ADDRESS] and mention the gift certificate.

Once again, welcome to SFI. I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely

[YOUR NAME]
[YOUR CONTACT INFO]

Gift Certificate FAQ

Q: What is the Gift Certificate Program?

A: The SFI Discount Certificate Program is a tool designed to help increase the number of EAs in your network, allowing you to offer your personally referred affiliates CHOICE DISCOUNTS on their EA-qualifying orders at the SFI Affiliate Store.

Q: How does this program work?

A: It's simple: just go to the Gift Certificate Manager in the My Account section at the SFI Affiliate Resource Center; scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Purchase a Gift Certificate." Then, select the recipient, the discount amount you wish to offer, and a deadline on your offer. Click "Submit" when you're done.

The SFI system then automatically sends your affiliate a special e-mail notifying them of the discount you've offered and the deadline. There will also be a special link included to quickly and easily access and choose an EA-qualifying product or products from the SFI Affiliate Store—your affiliates will receive the discount you've authorized right off the top! These redemptions will be deducted from a special account you will fund.

Q: How do I fund my Gift Certificates?

A: To add funds to your special Gift Certificate account, just access the Gift Certificate Manager page and click the "Add Funds" link. Enter the amount you want to set aside for your Gift Certificates and the method of payment. Click "Submit" when you're done. IMPORTANT: Once you authorize a Gift Certificate, SFI immediately applies that amount to the funds in your special account.

Q: How does the Business Builder Program help me offer Gift Certificates?

A: The new Business Builder program lets you earn more than $25 for each personally sponsored EA affiliate. Hence, you can offer a $5, $10, $15, or even $20 discount for giving SFI a try. This gives your affiliates a GREAT incentive to upgrade to EA, while costing you nothing in the end! In addition, providing a offer deadline will motivate them to take action sooner rather than later.

Q: Why would I want to offer Gift Certificates to my affiliates?

A: Over time, the Gift Certificate program can help you turn many "fence sitters" into active SFI Executive Affiliates and substantially grow your commission check. Even if you are offering Gift Certificates of as much as $20, you've added a new EA to your network—an EA who could very well remain an EA for months or even years to come (creating income for you for months or years). And who knows how many affiliates and customers they will bring to the table?

Q: Where can I view the Gift Certificates I've authorized?

A: You can view your Gift Certificates at any time and Gift Certificate Manager page.




No comments: